No matter how you look at it, we are all athletes in one way or another – a mother, father, businessperson and triathlete--- all have to eat for the performance of their day. So if you want to improve your performance overall, this is the course for you.
• Learn several of the key principles for designing a food plan based on performance.
• Energy, health, and mental clarity are enhanced when the correct food proportions are taken into consideration.
• Learn the valuable components of what makes quality carbohydrates, proteins, and fats.
• Understand how to play with those components so that they will support your energy centers throughout the day.
• Discover foods that provide mental clarity and energy and which foods shut it all down.
|Adita Yrizarry-Lang is a SuperPower aficionado and mother of 2. Her “Journey” started as a fitness instructor 30+ years ago. Since then, she expanded her endeavors, from a biomechanics and resistance training expert to nutritional guru, mind-body coach, author of SuperPowers, A Busy Woman’s Guide to Health and Happiness, and women’s advocate for healthy living. Adita holds a degree in Holistic Nutrition, is a Lv3 Holistic Lifestyle Coach through the Chek Institute, and has been accredited by several health organizations. She has trained thousands of fitness professionals’ worldwide and often speaks at schools, Fortune 500 companies, and private organizations on the benefits of quality foods, longevity, and amazing health.
Adita’s mission…encourage women to live Inspired. She wants to bring out the challenges and offer solutions to make SuperPowers shine and life thrive on!
Frequently Asked Questions
Health and wellness keep us energized with a zest for life! Everyday we have the power of enriching ourselves with knowledge to further enhance where we are at and where we are going. Live your life to the fullest and enjoy each and every day like never before!